According to the latest available data, here are the top 10 regions with improved gender equality in education:
1. Sub-Saharan Africa: Overall, gender equality has significantly improved in education in this region, with countries like Ethiopia, Rwanda, and Tanzania making significant progress.
2. East Asia and the Pacific: Countries like China, Vietnam, and Mongolia have made great strides towards achieving gender equality in education.
3. South Asia: Countries like Bangladesh, Bhutan, and Nepal have shown remarkable improvement in gender equality in education.
4. Middle East and North Africa: Countries like Tunisia, Morocco, and Algeria have witnessed significant progress in reducing gender disparities in education.
5. Latin America and the Caribbean: Countries like Costa Rica, Argentina, and Uruguay have made notable efforts to promote gender equality in education.
6. Central Asia: Countries like Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, and Tajikistan have made commendable progress in narrowing the gender gap in education.
7. Europe and Central Asia: Several countries in this region, including Latvia, Romania, and Slovenia, have made significant improvements in gender equality in education.
8. North America: In this region, countries like Canada and the United States have made considerable efforts to achieve gender parity in education.
9. East Asia and Pacific Islands: Countries like Papua New Guinea and Tonga have experienced positive changes in gender equality in education.
10. Caucasus and Central Asia: Countries like Armenia, Georgia, and Azerbaijan have shown improvements in bridging the gender gap in education.
It is important to note that these rankings are subject to change as new data becomes available and efforts to improve gender equality in education continue across the world.